Friday, June 14, 2019

Learn from me : Get any of my courses of only $9.99 - limited time offer

Over last 2 years I have developed several online courses that I have put on online course platform such as Udemy and few others.

I have also bundled these courses and made them available on Optizent Training Portal - You can get all the following courses + any new additions for only $124.50, a 50% discount from the regular price. This is a limited time offer and will expire when the coupons are all gone.

If you are interested in individual courses then grab them for only $9.99 on Udemy, while the coupons last.  Click on the links below to activate the coupons codes.


Web & Digital Analytics
Google Analytics
Google Tag Manager
Digital Marketing
Data Visualization
A/B testing and Experimentation
SQL & Databases
I also run several workshops, if you are interested then check out the training and workshop options at Optizent.
Via Marketing http://www.rssmix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment